ZETEX HT800 Fiberglass Insulation Fabric.
- Used commonly as welding blanket and insulation lining to protect sensitive machineries, HT800 is effective against moderate to heavy welding sparks.
- Its tight and heat treated satin weave pattern results in thicker, heavier and stronger fabric far more resistant.
- Fabric Construction 90 × 65 ends/cm.
- Temperature Exposure 550°C(Continuous Maximum)
- Flame Spread Class I Surface Spread of Flame
- Density (Nominal) 880 grams/meter²(±10%)
- Thickness(Nominal) 1.0mm
- Width(Nominal) 1.0 meter
- Weave Satin
- Process Heat Treated
- Length/Roll 50 meters
- WEFT YARN CC 11 48 2 × 3
- WARP YARN CC 11 48 2 × 3
- Breaking Strength N/2.5 cm/4300 × 2800.